As a little girl, I always dreamed of going to a castle. Have I fulfilled that dream? Yes. Not only I went to the castle, but I stayed there for a couple of days.
Carcassonne is a beautiful town that was starting to get built around 500 BC and throughout the years the town kept getting stronger. The entire castle is surrounded by walls that protect's the castle from the outside world. Nowadays, there are entrances made for people to go in, visit the place and enjoy the beauty of Carcassonne.
This was our last stop from our trip and I think it was very sentimental because I knew the tame to go back home was approaching sooner than I expected. As soon as I stepped in, I was amazed by how pretty Carcassone was and I was only seeing a small part of it. There are many stores, restaurants, bars, hotels, and well you name it. Once you are on the other side of the wall is like you enter a whole different world. Something that I really liked about Carcassonne is that everything looks like the medieval times and they made it feel like it with people dressed up walking around and taking pictures. I don't think I have too many words to describe Carcassonne, but that everyone needs to visit this wonderful town.
No comments:
Post a Comment