Friday, May 25, 2018
The Pilgrims Journey Ends
Well, now that the trip is over, all I can feel is overwhelmed by everything that happened. We saw and did so much that it's almost too much to process. We tasted amazing food, visited beautiful places, experienced different cultures and learned so much about a journey most of us knew nothing about until this trip. If I had to pick one thing from this that will stick with me though, the beauty of nature all across this journey will stick with me forever. I love all things nature. One of the hardest things to come by in Iowa are beautiful areas of nature that aren't parks or landmarks (unless you find flat farm fields beautiful). For me, this trip allowed me to find so many opportunities to truly appreciate the world we live in. Everything from the gorgeous hiking trails we walked to the views we saw on the drive to our next location, so much of this trip was filled with breathtaking sights. I also think nature is such an important aspect of the pilgrimage. To step back from everyday life and go into the unknown world is a vital component to appreciating everything this journey has to offer. The world is a wonderful place and this trip really gave me the amazing chance to see more of these beautiful environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment