I am beyond great full that I had the chance to go on this class trip. I learned so much about different cultures and what it is like to be a pilgrim. I would love to someday go back and walk the whole pilgrimage. The idea of spending 30 days walking across northern Spain would be amazing. To see the ocean and the mountains and to meet new people. I feel that traveling and talking to different people everyday would be an eye opening experience to learn about people. One of the bigger takeaways I had from the trip is the purpose of walking the Santiago. It’s about finding yourself and becoming closer in your spiritual faith. I want to be able to meet new people and hear about their experiences. I also would like to hike the Camino with my boyfriend and be able to strengthen our relationship and faith more.
No comments:
Post a Comment